UrCaddy Training Studios will offer a refund / exchange on products or vouchers purchased, either online or in-store.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 14 days. Items that are damaged, soiled or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to you. Returns outside of the 14 day time frame may be accepted at the discretion of UrCaddy Training Studios and will only be refunded as a credit.
We can either provide a refund to your same payment method or supply a credit to be used in-store or online.
When you return a product please provide:
- An original UrCaddy Training Studios tax invoice, copy tax invoice, or delivery docket.
- The products original packaging, including any instruction manuals and /or information booklets.
UrCaddy Training Studios will pay for returned postage only in the case of an error made by us.
UrCaddy Training Studios will provide a refund when:
- We fail to or cannot provide the service within the validity period.
- The service is not reasonably fit for the purpose described or different to what was advertised.
- The recipient declines the offer.
- We have chosen to withdraw the service.
Refund criteria includes:
- Your request for a refund must be submitted within 30 days from the purchase.
- Request must be made by the original purchaser.
- Must provide either the voucher number, copy of purchase order or downloaded PDF
- Refund will be issued via the same payment method that you used to purchase the voucher.
UrCaddy Training Studios may refuse requests that we believe are not valid.
Freezing Your Membership
You can freeze your membership for 1 or more weeks, up to a maximum of 6 weeks each calendar year. Each time freeze must start and end on a direct debit date. Before freezing your membership, you must make sure your fees are up to date and you don’t owe any money. You can freeze your membership for up to 12 weeks in any 12 months for travel, medical or bankruptcy reasons.
Cancelling Your Membership
You can ask to cancel your membership by, phone, email or in person at any time. There are no cancellation fees or notice periods when cancelling your membership. No refunds will be given if you cancel your membership within the fortnightly billing cycle. When you cancel, you must pay any fees you owe or UrCaddy Training Studios may take action to recover them.